Transguard is currently recruiting for a Logistics Coordinator and Assistant for their trusted client to be based out of their office in Dubai.
Transguard Careers Responsibilities
- Coordination with Vendor and Forwarder for shipment handling
- Negotiate with Freight forwarder to optimize cost and overall lead time of delivery
- Preparation of Shipping related documents
- Preparation of Shipping related shipping documents
- Coordination with 3rd party WH to maintain the control on overall Inventory
- Knowledge of Shipping route for CIS countries
- Inventory count and reconciliation
- Insurance related claims
- Internal coordination with WH, Project team
- Verification of Physical goods with vendor invoice or packing list
- Verification of physical goods with sales invoice, packing list
- Responsible for all project related shipments handling, documentation, coordination.
- 2-3 years of International Logistics handling (preferably for CIS countries)
- Broadcasting Industry exposure is preferred (not mandatory)
- Understanding of Turkmenistan custom process
- Handling large scale / multimodal shipment
- Understanding of Letter of credit documentation
- Russian or Turkmenistan local (not mandatory)
About Transguard Group UAE
Transguard Group was founded back in 2001 and provides various services to its customers. The company employs more than 61 people across the globe in different positions.
Transguard is the leading cash services, security services, and manpower providing company in the UAE. Under the cash service segment, the company offers services to cash deposit centres with end-to-end cash management.
Other areas of focus for Transguard are security services facilities, management hospitality solutions, aviation services, and more.
Transguard is the leading business outsourcing and service provider company in the UAE including Dubai. Transguard is now recruiting new staff to the team to expand its offerings. Find the different job opportunities at Transguard Dubai above.