The Assistant Manager job vacancy is open at KFC Dubai, UAE.
Interested people are requested to apply for the same using the link given below.
Assistant Manager CRM – KFC UAE
- Create personalized offers for various customer segments to drive activation & incremental revenue
- Deliver end to end effective & error free CRM campaigns by selecting segmentation approaches
- Deliver consistent high ROI on campaigns, use attribution model to track, report & optimize campaign conversion
- Plan & coordinate the delivery of CRM campaigns across email/sms/app push/web push/FB & Google custom audiences etc.
- Create strategy for App engagement & retention across various countries
- Execute the devised strategy, measure the impact, & optimize the engagement & retention plan
- Work closely with cross functional teams – business, revenue management, product etc.
- Use data to mine insights across the member database/look for patterns & drive business objectives through strategic communication
About KFC Careers
With over 24,000 retail stores across the globe, KFC is a leading fast-food restaurant chain. Also known as Kentucky fried chicken was founded back in 1952 by Colonel Sanders and Pete Harman. As of now, KFC operates in more than 150 countries and is the second largest after McDonald’s.
KFC is headquartered in Texas, United States. Fried chickens, hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, wraps, french fries, salads, desserts, soft drinks etc. are the main items that are served in KFC. KFC comes under the parent brand Yum! Brands, Inc.
If you’re interested in any of the job titles mentioned above then make sure to apply for the same using the view and apply button given above.