Event Planner job in Dubai at Azadea Group
Azadea Group is a lifestyle retail company that operates 35+ leading international franchises across the Middle East and Africa. New job vacancies are available in Azadea Group, for which you can apply using the link given below.
|Job Role||Listing Details|
|Date Posted||07 June 2022|
|Salary Range||AED 3500-8500|
Event Planner Position Open at Azadea Group
Event Planner Job – Apply Now
The F&B Event Planner is responsible for creating and executing events that will improve the traffic and the setting in the store.
- Develop and lead shop/restaurant public/private events and promotion calendars in close collaboration with chefs, authors, and other guest educators
- Produce events while managing all project delivery elements within time limits
- Drive the promotion and communication of the events within the shop/restaurant
- Analyze and generate reports accordingly by inputting event’s related data to properly evaluate the success of the set event
- Collect, produce, and review information materials (recipes, tasting notes etc.) and menus
- Plan and facilitate logistics for all events, including contract negotiations, guest lists, venue preparation, presentation materials, security, catering, entertainment, transportation, equipment, decor, and marketing materials
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluency in English
About Azadea Group Careers
With over 10,000 employees, Asadi group is it lifestyle retail company that operates retail franchises stores of 30+ leading international brands all over the Middle East countries and African countries. The company already has more than 600 stores across the globe.
Azadea Group was founded back in 1978. As of now, the group operates in 13 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Jordan, Kenya, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, and United Arab Emirates.