A new assistant restaurant manager job vacancy is open at a hotel under Hilton. If you are interested to join as an assistant restaurant manager at Waldorf Astoria The Palm then take a look at the details given below.
|Job Role||Listing Details|
|Date Posted||08 June 2022|
|Salary Range||AED 3500-10000|
An Assistant Restaurant Manager – Mezzerie – All Day Dining oversees all Food and Beverage operations to ensure high standards of quality and service and responsible for recommending food and beverages and having a thorough and current knowledge of the pool restaurant operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while assisting with achieving departmental targets.
Assistant Manager Responsibilites
- Manage the food and beverage service to consistently meet high standards as defined by the hotel and Hilton brand standards
- Effectively control the flow of customers and the interaction between the front and back-of-house throughout service
- Provide professional and current knowledge of wines to guests
- Ensure Team Members maximize all sales opportunities
- Ensure Team Members consistently maintain brand standards and high levels of customer service
- Describe and up-sell wines to provide excellent customer experience
- Handle all customer inquiries in an appropriate and professional manner
- Accurately manage all transactions during service
- Suggest wines to accompany new menus in line with financial budget
- Manage Team Member schedules, stock, and wastage levels
- Previous experience in organizing food and beverage service in a range of outlets
- Experience in all day dining restaurant operations
- European trained
- Experience in supervising a team
- Ability to demonstrate delegation skills
- Flexibility to respond quickly and positively to a range of work situations
- A passion for developing others to be part of a winning team
Use the link given above to apply for this job title.